Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Flying Pack-Llama Has Landed...

Hello All,

With any outdoor oriented film, adventure is inherent in the production. After roughly 36 hours of travel, which has included a cancelled flight and missing luggage, I landed in Santiago on Saturday morning. Ollie met me at the airport. In my long journey from Denver, I was separated from my luggage. With any luck, the bulk of the production equipment will be arriving a few hours and we can make our way El Arpa tomorrow.

We spent the day exploring Santiago and our wanderings through the streets were marked by a serendipitous discovery. Sent Productions is dropping worldwide!


I look forward to my long-anticipated arrival at Los Andes tomorrow and will begin filming on the slopes of El Arpa, come Monday.

Cheers,
-Zach



No comments:

Post a Comment